This Week on Channel 9, Christina is ready to report on the latest developer news, including:
- [00:20] Microsoft Ignite: The Tour continues to ramp up.
- [00:48] Microsoft IoT and AI stuff at CES 2019 and some Windows device highlightsfrom CES.
- [01:37] GitHub Offers Unlimited Free Private Repos
- [02:40] Updates to GitHub Pull Request Extension for VS Code
- [03:05] Python 2.7 Support for App Service on Linux and more on native Python support on Azure App Service
- [03:34] Starting the .NET Open Source Revolution
- [04:23] Deploy Externally Generated R Models to Azure Machine Learning Studio Web Services
- [04:35] Five Microsoft Learn Modules for Getting Started with Azure
- [04:42] The IoT Show: Microsoft Professional Program for Azure IoT
- [04:50] Xamarin Show: Essential API of the Week, Connectivity
- [04:55] Azure Friday: Interning in Azure Engineering
- [05:06] DevOps Interviews: Agile Planning
- [05:23] Christina’s Pick of the Week: The Slightly Sketchy 1990s ‘Computer Fairs,’ A Major Part Of My Gaming History
Note to Christina’s Mom: The hair color is just special effects. For now 😃
Let us know your thoughts in the comments — including your favorite computer fair memories!
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.