ML.NET is a free, cross-platform and open source machine learning framework designed to bring the power of machine learning (ML) into .NET applications.
Live from Build 2019, we are joined by Cesar De La Torre Llorente who gives us a great overview of what the goals of ML.NET are, and shares with us some of the highlights of the 1.0 release.
- [00:41] – Machine Learning vs Artificial Intelligence
- [01:30] – What is a Machine Learning model?
- [02:15] – Why did we create ML.NET
- [04:27] – Can ML.NET both train and consume models?
- [05:23] – How can Machine Learning help my application?
- [07:04] – How can you get started with ML.NET
- [10:21] – Using the ML.NET CLI
- [12:41] – How do you prepare your data for training?
- [15:09] – Generating code using the ML.NET Visual Studio extension
- [15:48] – Where can you run ML.NET?
Machine Learning with ML.NET 1.0 from Build 2019 | On .NET
Source: MSDN Channel 9