Enabling developers to build resilient microservices is an important goal for .NET Core 3.0
In this episode, Shayne Boyer is joined by Glenn Condron and Ryan Nowak from the ASP.NET team who discuss some of the exciting work that’s happening in the microservice space for .NET Core 3.0.
- [00:22] – What’s the goal with the Microservice templates in .NET Core 3.0?
- [03:05] – What are the new Worker templates?
- [04:02] – What are some of the tooling improvements being worked on?
- [06:57] – What’s happening with gRPC in .NET Core 3?
- [10:33] – What’s happening with API security?
- [11:47] – How we developers choose between gRPC and Web APIs?
- Introduction to gRPC on ASP.NET Core
- Download .NET Core 3.0
- .NET Microservices Architecture Guidance
- Comparing gRPC series with HTTP APIs
Microservices and more in .NET Core 3.0 | On .NET
Source: MSDN Channel 9